Friday, December 28, 2007

Fat Cat wins top honors for 'Favorite New Hot Spot of 2007' in Nightlife Poll

Photobucket
(Photo: Fat Cat)

And with that, this is the end of my postings on 312 Dining Diva for the year. Fans of Uptown's Fat Cat (4840 N. Broadway, 773-506-3100) were relentless in voting this retro-style lounge Favorite New Hot Spot of 2007 in the first-ever 312 Dining Diva Nightlife Poll.

Also, I just want to take this opportunity to thank the thousands of you for your support since 312 Dining Diva launched on Nov. 4. It's been an exciting experience, and I cannot wait to do it again next year as I cover Chicago's hottest nightlife and dining destinations (blogging six days a week, updating several times a day). And yes, expect more nightlife and dining exclusives often (!!!). So tell your friends, sign up for my semi-weekly newsletter (twice a week!) and keep coming back.

Have a safe, prosperous and fabulous New Year, and remember this:

It is ON in '08!

1 comment:

Michele said...

Do you have suggestions for NYE? I was thinking dinner at Cafe Absinthe and then try to get in at Violet Hour or Bluebird... anything else you can think of that I am forgetting?