Tuesday, January 27, 2009

'Daily Candy has lost its shit' . . .

. . . was the email diss that just dropped in my inbox over this morning's Daily Candy newsletter "profiling" new one sixtyblue exec chef Michael McDonald:

"Mike McDonald cooks for you, E-I-E-I-O,

New chef at One Sixtyblue, E-I-E-I-O,

Taught by Trotter, he got game, E-I-E-I-O,

And a brand new claim to fame, E-I-E-I-O,

It’s a real fine treat, and, boy, do you eat,

Meat, wheat, oh, it’s sweet, no one can compete-pete,

Dinner with Michael is its name, E-I-E-I-O,

Five-course tasting, vino, too, E-I-E-I-O,

Especially designed for you, E-I-E-I-O,

First he’ll come to your chair with attention and flair,

You’ll declare, if you dare, what you care for in your fare,

Dinner with Michael is its name, E-I-E-I-O,

Seasonal is his MO, E-I-E-I-O,

The food is fresh and goes down slow, E-I-E-I-O,

With some pickle butter here and some tuna tartar there,

Gumbo, risotto, yellowfin, and lamb, yo,

Dinner with Michael, we proclaim,

E-I-E-I-whoa."


Um, FAIL.

No comments: