Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Back in Business . . .

Photobucket

West Loop mainstay one sixtyblue reopens following a brief hiatus to undergo renovations and a few upgrades.

Just some of the changes include an all-new sidewalk patio along Randolph Street with seating for 54. Also, a new server station houses a new water filtration system and equipment for new French press coffee and loose-leaf tea programs.

The bar offers a two-keg draft system for beer, while the kitchen received a new wood-burning grill. A number of additional design changes include new dining room chairs, freshly painted walls, new lounge furniture and flat-screen televisions on the lounge walls.

The restaurant is also one of many participating in Chicago Gourmet's second-annual Dine Around program, taking place August 30-Sept. 26.

Guests who purchase five meals during the Dine Around period need only bring copies of their receipts to the event in order to redeem free access to Chicago Gourmet, happening Sept. 25-26 in Millennium Park. One sixtyblue is offering its regular à la carte menu for the Dine Around program.

2 comments:

Tuscan Foodie in America said...

I was so disappointed when I ate there back in May. I had high expectations after their performance at Baconfest, but when I ate there, I thought their food was pretty tasteless, and with an attitude. Bad combination.

dining tables said...

That is good news. I wish I can visit that place one day. I heard that they offer a really good foods and the place is so relaxing.