Sunday, December 18, 2011

Zagat Chicago Blog Hop: My Best Night Out

Photobucket
My best night out in Chicago included Dough Boys in Little Italy. (Photo: 312 Dining Diva)

In honor of the 2012 Chicago Restaurants and Nightlife Survey, Zagat reached out to me to write a post about a special night out in Chicago.

I'm excited to be part of the first-ever Zagat Chicago Blog Hop, where a number of like-minded writers are getting in on the action.

My contribution to this project is pretty easy, even though I'm on the dining-and-drinking scene more often than many around this town. Earlier this year, I gathered 10 awesome friends for what I called One Big Night in Little Italy. We checked out about eight old-school and newcomer restaurants and bars in the Near West Side 'hood.

We ate and drank like it was the last day on earth, and not one person had any regrets. Read about our adventurous night right here. If you love my post, why don't you go ahead and show your love by voting for me here.

If you share your best nights out by voting for your favorite local spots in the 2012 Chicago Restaurants and Nightlife Survey, you will be eligible for a free copy of the 2012 Chicago Restaurants and Nightlife Guide or an entry into a $500 "Night On The Town" sweepstakes. The contest is open until Jan. 12.

Wanna see who else is "blog hopping" around town?! Check out my talented colleagues on even more fabulous eating excursions:

Baconfest

Chicago Verse United

The Chicago Foodie

Emphasis Added

Foodie Chat

interactiveAmy

The Local Tourist

Paige Worthy

No comments: