Wednesday, March 19, 2014

You Can Now Re-Create GT Fish & Oyster's Famed Mussels At Home

gtmussels

I've always gushed over GT Fish & Oyster's garlic-and-tomatoes infused mussels, so you can only imagine my glee when I learned I'd finally be able to re-create the dish at home.

GT chef/partner Giuseppe Tentori announced Tuesday that he contributed to the newly released cookbook, Lodge Cast Iron Nation: Great American Cooking from Coast to Coast. The book showcases a number of easy-to-make recipes using cast-iron skillets, pots and Dutch ovens.

Tentori says about his contribution: "I love this recipe because it is the way we used to eat mussels in Italy."

Find out how to purchase Lodge Cast Iron Nation right here.

Read about more of my favorite seafood-focused Chicago eateries right here.

No comments: